You’re looking to buy your dream home, the perfect house on the perfect street where you can live the perfect life.
Ahh… cue Hallmark music...
Ok, cheeky Sam aside, we know what we see on those Sunday afternoon Hallmark movies isn’t real… but we can dream a little right?
Actually, we can dream a lot!
Buying the best home that will support your career goals, family harmony, asset growth and longevity for all who live there is easier than you think!
It doesn’t involve a spreadsheet, excel power point or demographic pdf…
It involves aligning with the environment in the most natural of ways with Feng Shui.
What Is The Feng Shui Way?
Feng Shui is understanding how the environment will affect you and focuses on the relationship between you and the home.
It is the unique combination of design psychology and Eastern philosophy that cultivates balance, harmony and a more prosperous life.
Aligned Feng Shui design, both exterior and interior, creates a powerfully intentional space.
For optimal precision, your birthdate is aligned with the home to ensure you will receive the support for your chosen life.
Feng Shui is not the art of furniture placement and does not require unusual decor items.
When a home is aligned with Feng Shui, life is simpler, wealth is easier and health is stronger.
The Importance of Feng Shui Evaluations
Before we dive in to some tips that will help you shop for a home, it is important to note that evaluating each home individually is the correct Feng Shui way.
Tips are your starting point; aligning with a professional consultant to preview your home is the best way to protect your purchase.
Ok, let’s take a look at some basics!
What To Avoid When Looking For A Home With Good Feng Shui
As you look at homes and before you bring me in to complete an evaluation, try to avoid;
- A home that keeps selling, never a positive indicator!
- Corner lots are missing the ‘4 Animal Feng Shui Principle’ which means they are lacking support and could have longstanding issues.
- T-junctions place the home at the end of busy traffic, headlights and potential car crashes into the home.
- The base of a Cul de sac is not preferred, however the ‘sides’ of a Cul de sac are considered fertile and can be used.
- EMR transmitters are a no-go for health and wellbeing, as well as Feng Shui reasons.
- Cliff’s allow energy to fall away fast, and we prefer everything around the home to be soft, slow and meandering.
- Below street level homes encourage the energy to ‘fall into the home’ and we prefer street level or above to allow the energy to collect.
- Spiral staircase in the centre of the home, as this creates turmoil and undermines the family unit.
- A home that is poorly maintained.
- A lamppost or tree inline with the front door.
What To Look For In A Home With Good Feng Shui
Now let’s make your life easier, when you’re shopping for your new home, pay attention to;
- Does the home draw you in, does it look ‘comfortable’ in its setting?
- Is the home ‘nestled’ in the neighbourhood with other homes nearby, trees and landscaping that effectively ‘hug’ the home?
- Is there space outside and inside the front door ~ this is an important ‘Ming Tang’ that collects energy to support the home.
- If the home is well manicured / maintained, this shows care and attention by healthy people who have also have a healthy income.
- When the home has familial history, and the family is moving on up!
- How natural light flows throughout the home.
- Open hallways and continually flowing spaces that feel connected.
- High ceilings and large windows.
- Kitchen stove aligned against a wall, not in an island
- Each bedroom has a solid wall with no windows for bed placement
Can We ‘Fix’ A Bad Feng Shui Home?
When a home does not meet Feng Shui principles to align with the environment, life can be challenging, health declines, finances suffer and relationships diminish.
Is that a chance you want to take?
Your home is your biggest investment, your private sanctuary, your retreat at the end of a busy day, and the haven for your family.
Yes, I can mediate and realign aspects of the home to meet Feng Shui Principles, but it’s not easy to do, or a guarantee…
Choose a Feng Shui home that meets your needs today and rest assured it will care for you and your family’s future.
The Importance of Feng Shui In A Home Purchase & Home Resale
Did you know that the Asian real estate investment is rapidly growing in North America?
And do you know that over 75% of those buyers are looking for homes that meet Feng Shui principles?
Secure your investment for how you live today, and for the sale of tomorrow.
Feng Shui is not an Eastern Superstition, it is a science based philosophy of certainty.
Success is a science. If you have the conditions, you get the resultsOscar Wilde
One of my all-time favourite quotes, this is exactly how Feng Shui works. It is a science and it creates the results.
Your life is a science too, if you create the right conditions, you will achieve the desired results…